Session Rates and Times
Adaptive lessons are available Saturday and Sundays during the season (Jan-Mar) by reservation, weekday sessions are available based on instructor availability. email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests. Sign up for a lesson and bring the required forms. We strongly recommend students contact their physician before signing up for a skiing or snowboarding lesson. BRASS offers the following Adaptive packages to meet the needs of students:
- Pricing: 2 Hour Session (AM or PM) $110
- The adaptive lesson price includes a lift ticket, lesson and coaching, and rental equipment (such as skis/snowboard & boots) and/or special equipment.
- Pricing: Full Day Sessions (AM + PM) $170
- Pricing with Season Pass: $60 per 2 hour session ($120 for a full day)
- Includes lesson and coaching, and rental equipment (such as skis/snowboard & boots) and/or special equipment.
- Reservations are honored on a first come, first serve basis and based on instructor availability. Email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What Time Are Your Sessions Start? We have two sessions AM (10 AM) or PM (1 PM)
- How Long Are The Sessions? 2 hours per session. You can sign up for both the AM and the PM session if you would like to ski/ride longer
- What Days Are You Open?: Sessions are scheduled on Saturday and Sunday (Jan - March), weekdays and Holidays based on instructor availability
- What Is Included? Lift Ticket + Lesson + Rental Equipment
- How Much do Sessions Cost?
- 2 Hour Session (AM or PM) $110
- Full Day Sessions (AM + PM) $170
- What if I have a Season Pass? Your session will be discounted to $60 per 2 hour session
- Can I Bring My Own Equipment? Yes, but our lift tickets include rentals so there is no discount for bringing your own equipment.
- What if the Times on Your Schedule Don't Work for Me? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accomodate you!
- Where Do I Go and Where Can We Park? Click here for a map, our room is in the clocktower building - follow the signs to Adaptive Program!
- Read our 2023 Student Information Letter
- All students are required to complete a Student Information and Waiver form each season.
- Do you have a group (informal or formal) who would like to enjoy snow sports with us? Please email email@example.com and we can work on scheduling.
- Discounted season pass program to VAIL Resorts for people with disabilities. Click here for details
Call us: (717) 256-1844